Everything was gradually entering a trance-like mode when suddenly my husband jarred my senses. He was pointing to something ahead of him, since both his hands were on the wheel and the whole pointing action was done by his eyes, I naturally looked ahead—on the road. Confused, I looked back at him, "What?"
"Look, look at my speedometre!", he said.
"Very responsible citizen, you are sir. You're doing 30kmph!"
"Miss. Intel-i-giant, look at the metre which clocks the miles covered."
I made a face at him and when I saw it, what I saw was, a perfect figure "77777". Enough to get me excited, and I clicked it but then it only lasted till the last digit turned to eight. And then, we were back to our suspended-animation mode till we reached home.
Trivial, you would say and I agree but aren't these the very things which you share with your friends. Right! and that's what I just did.
Have a great week ahead.
Rima.
No comments:
Post a Comment