Tuesday, March 8, 2011

International Women's Day 2011

Taylor & Francis India celebrated the spirit of womenhood by celebrating the International Women's Day 2011, in office.......

The Message from the Managing Director:

To all the T&F Ladies,

International Women’s Day is many things – a cause for celebration, a reason to pause and re-evaluate, a remembrance, an inspiration, a time to honour loved and admired ones.

On behalf of Taylor & Francis India, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the women colleagues working in the organization a very happy & worthwhile INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY 2011. More, because today the world celebrates the centenary of the Women’s Day.

I would like to reiterate again that your hard work and dedication to the organization is highly valued and I would like to thank you for your wholehearted efforts.

Please accept a small gesture of thanks from the organization on this special day, which is coming your way in sometime.

Have a great day ahead ladies,

Best wishes
Shammi




No comments: