With Sudhanshu Goyal
If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why?
19 year old, away from worries and always have fun with friends
What are your 5 favorite foods?
Mangoes & Mangoes. I have a wish to just eat Mangoes for the entire week.
If you were to change your name, what name would you adopt going forward? Why?
I love my name Sudhanshu which means Sudha (Amrit) ka Ansh(Part)
If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?
Laptop, satellite phone & loads of batteries
If you could only choose one vacation destination where would you pick and why?
Switzerland because of its beauty
If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would the slogan be?
Live and let live, just remember good deeds of people and forget anything that had hurt you. Kisi se maafi mang lo and kisi ko maaf kar do.
If you could meet any living person for a chat over a shared dinner, who would you pick and why?
Madhuri Dixit – I am a big fan of her.
If you could choose one hobby that now seems out of your reach either financially or time-wise, what hobby would you take up and why?
Gardening, I love to be with plants with flowers and fruits all around
If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why?
19 year old, away from worries and always have fun with friends
What are your 5 favorite foods?
Mangoes & Mangoes. I have a wish to just eat Mangoes for the entire week.
If you were to change your name, what name would you adopt going forward? Why?
I love my name Sudhanshu which means Sudha (Amrit) ka Ansh(Part)
If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?
Laptop, satellite phone & loads of batteries
If you could only choose one vacation destination where would you pick and why?
Switzerland because of its beauty
If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would the slogan be?
Live and let live, just remember good deeds of people and forget anything that had hurt you. Kisi se maafi mang lo and kisi ko maaf kar do.
If you could meet any living person for a chat over a shared dinner, who would you pick and why?
Madhuri Dixit – I am a big fan of her.
If you could choose one hobby that now seems out of your reach either financially or time-wise, what hobby would you take up and why?
Gardening, I love to be with plants with flowers and fruits all around

No comments:
Post a Comment