Wednesday, August 19, 2015

InnerChef - beat that midday hunger growl



Do you get midday hunger pangs? Want to dig into something light, also keeping in mind that it isn’t too heavy on the pocket?
 

Well, there’s just the perfect place for you, which is a brilliant example of ‘snack-y’ food that, besides being tastefully packaged, tastes fabulously well (the chef/owner also sends a warm personalized note to add that extra touch). I discovered this place in the virtual city of Facebook and decided to give it a try, which to my surprise, has a feature of delivering in the time slot that suits you. What more would you want if you wanted to catch a quick bite in-between your conferences/meetings.
 

The InnerChef is known best for its range of Mediterranean and Italian cuisine. The combos and fresh bagels are particularly the highlight of the menu. And don’t be fooled by the quantity you see in the picture, it’s much more! For someone who is weight conscious, there is an amazing range of salads too. Along with the combos, InnerChef also delivers complimentary fresh juices along with a ‘cookie with love’ to complete your meal. And to all you good people with a sweet tooth, check out its range of desserts as well!

This place has definitely satiated my hunger pangs at work. And I would thoroughly recommend InnerChef to everyone.

So, don’t delay, and order soon!
You can begin by clicking this link: http://www.innerchef.com/
I know I certainly will!















Bhawna Chauhan

No comments: