With Ramaswamy Seshadri
If you could live anywhere on this planet and take everything that you love with you, where would you choose to live? Tell the group about your choice.
I like living in India and won’t like to move anywhere else other than within India. Would like to move away from the humidity of Mumbai and probably move to Ladaakh. Is there a need of a salesperson there?? HR??
If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why?
I have enjoyed every moment of my life. Each day, each year has been great and has given me some wonderful learning experiences. Life has thrown lot of challenges and has given some wonderful opportunities. I have grabbed some, dropped some. No regrets.. So my answer, each age has been exciting and looking ahead to my next.
If you could be in the movie of your choice, what movie would you choose and what character would you play?
I would like to be in an Avengers movie and play the Iron Man. As The famous Tony Stark says – “I'm just not the hero type. Clearly. With this laundry list of character defects, all the mistakes I've made. The truth is... I am Iron Man.”
What are your 5 favorite foods?
Vada Pav, Bisi bele bath, Appam, Palada payasam, Pad Thai (Thai Stir-Fried Noodles)
If you were to change your name, what name would you adopt going forward? Why?
I like my name, but If I were to change it, I don’t mind people calling me Sudarshan. Why? because it means beautiful, Good looking 😊😊
If you could only choose one vacation destination where would you pick and why?
I would like to go to Norway. They say it is the happiest country in the world. Want to see the magical northern lights, check out the UNESCO world heritage site “The Geirangerfjord” and enjoy the most astonishing train journey I hear is between Oslo and Bergen.
Whatever happens, happens for good.
If you could choose one hobby that now seems out of your reach either financially or time-wise, what hobby would you take up and why?
I would like to take sky diving as a hobby.. people say it is addictive and gets better each time you do it. The feeling of flying while you freefall, the intense adrenaline, the butterflies that run in your stomach. Hmm.. can’t express how much fun it would be as a hobby. You never know. Might happen someday soon. You might see me falling from the sky 😊😊



No comments:
Post a Comment