Since I wasn't in yesterday, let me first take this opportunity to wish all the female colleagues in the office, a very Happy Women's Day.
As we approach another new session, I find that we are surrounded by a lot of activity and buzz all around us. Visitors, events, conferences, business deals and much more. Our sales people are travelling, recruitments are in full swing, we’re branding ourselves aggressively in the market and sharing ideas and ‘poems’ in-house. 2010 holds a lot of promises together and now that I can write my own entries through the blog, it will be easier to simply share my thoughts as and when they come to me.
Last year, we started the tradition of holding an annual sales & marketing meeting every year. Our theme for last year, which formed the essence of 2009 was Brand Building & Higher Visibility. This year too, we would like to work on a theme for the National Sales & Marketing Meeting. I take this opportunity to invite you to participate in the NSM 2010 – Theme, contest. Needless to say, the best entry stands to win a prize! Also suggest options for the venue where we could hold the meeting.
Since the meeting is to be held in April 2010, hosted by the marketing department, do send in your entries by the end of March.
Keep writing & connecting!
Shammi
No comments:
Post a Comment