The Earth Day is celebrated every year on the 22nd of April. For the last forty years, many people have done their bit for the Earth.
My resolution is:
I have decided that I will take shorter showers and use a water-saving shower head....
See what others are saying as a part of their commitment towards the Earth day.
I will use a reusable water bottle and bring a mug to the coffee shop....
I will abstain from meat at least one day a week to curb carbon emissions from the livestock industry....
I will use a reusable water bottle and bring a mug to the coffee shop....
For the Earth Day tomorrow, I am happy to announce a small campaign where everyone is invited to make their resolutions and send them to us. The deadline for the same is tomorrow morning 11 a.m. The best and most useful entry wins a SURPRISE PRIZE, which will be announced on the 23rd of April 2010, early morning.
You could send us poems, resolutions, articles, comments, anecdotes or simple fill in the line below:
I will use/abstain/pay/shop/walk/organize ___________________________________________
The Marketing Team
No comments:
Post a Comment