Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ashwani Arora Speaks

Dear All,
I would like to introduce myself, My name is Ashwani Arora and I handle Journals Sales and I am being nominated for the post of Vice President and would like to thank Marketing Department for that first of all.

Just a brief intro so that “Janta” should atleast know whom are they supporting.

I honestly have no experience about organizing events but fact of the matter is I just love trying new things and experience all such adventures, I hope 95% in T&F are young and would not mind handling few adventures

Being young and fresh you can always utilize the underlying and sleeping caliber as it just needs a spark and I guess that spark is nothing but your votes and support

Here comes the youth and please find enclosed the promotion material for everyone’s convenience

Yeh hai youngistan meri jaan,, T&F ka WOW

No comments: