Dear friends,
I know that the you all are talking amongst yourselves wondering who to vote for. And some of you are wondering who the others plan to vote for . While some of you have decided, others have kept your decision still hanging . To my decided and undecided friends, all I have to say is that the ball is in your court and must choose someone who knows and understands that though we work for the same organization (or the same floor), T&F is an amalgam of very different personalities . Chose me, Sangeeta Menon, as the President of the Recreation Club because I am outgoing, funloving, travelled wide and far in this country and beyond and have, in the past, brought together people of various ages and personality together for good fun. As someone who is young and single, I know the importance of having fun and socializing, I am a safe bet and soon shall have you dancing for making the right choice of choosing me as the President of the Recreation Club . Make no mistake! This is not a trick .
As a proof, I am attesting my personality test .
VOTE FOR SANGEETA MENON and relax…you have made the right choice …
No comments:
Post a Comment