Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Vote for Ashish Purwar

As you all know that I am representing for the position of secretary of our recreation club. Many of you might not be aware my abilities, so I would like to mention my experience in the field of recreation activities in my previous organizations. These all were apart from my primary job, i.e. of Software development.

1. I worked as a member of north zone “Satyamotsav” organizing committee for 3 consecutive years with Satyam Computer services and received certificate of appreciation for the same. My job was to manage all the cultural events and finalizing the venue of the events.
2. I worked as Outbound manager for 6 months with Valuefirst Messaging Pvt Ltd, and have organized several tours for the organization successfully. The impression was that the tours organized by me were the most remarkable in the history of the organization.
3. I have prepared an agenda for the responsibilities which I am going to handle as the secretary of the recreation club. Kindly go through it and vote me if you think that I will be able to handle the same:

1. Maintaining membership records
2. Recording attendance at meetings and reporting attendance figures to the vice president.
3. Sending out notices of meetings of the club.
4. Recording and maintaining minutes of club meetings.
5. Working with other club leaders in organizing different club events.
6. Catering all type of IT needs which our club will require from time to time.
7. Helping all the members with all the information they want regarding the club activities.

Thanks and regards

Ashish Purwar
Sr. .Net Developer
IT Department

Taylor And Francis Books India Pvt. Ltd.

New Delhi, 110011

Mobile : +91-9871610567

No comments: