Hello everybody,
Now that the raised eyebrows have returned to their usual stations (mine included) let me introduce myself, I’m… well, I’m Rima, contesting for SECRETARY-Recreation Club. Just that and I’ll complete 6 months in the organization next week so you could well make Thursday my lucky day.
For fresh ideas you should vote for a fresh candidate in the field. And that is, ME of course, I’ve never been there and never done that (unless being a Head-Girl in highschool counts…) So, you see there’ll be sane ideas, insane ideas and YOUR ideas. Obviously I’ll listen to all your ideas and suggestions, I’ll be a crusader for your views… and… and…
and… and.. OK so you get the idea.
On a serious note, I can assure you that I will fulfill all the responsibilities of the post and try to meet all the expectations of this office. I can assure you that you will be represented and served in the best way. So, you could visualize me as…
Not, quite but then again. I’m all for fun and frolic and I’ll add wonders to the recreation club. If you put me up, I won’t put you down (wow! That came out nice).
For all those who know me and all those who don’t (there’s a pic of my hand in our office blog… on second thoughts, never mind the pic of the hand, I’ll come around) I’ll learn from you and work with you. I’ll be counting on your support.
No comments:
Post a Comment